Duration of the Course: 6 Semesters (3 Years)
A fee of Rs.300/- for the application form need to pay online while making registration. IF AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT AND PAYMENT IS NOT REFLECTING, PLEASE DO NOT PAY AGAIN, YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE REFLECTING IN THE END OF THE DAY AND YOU CAN LOGIN AND CONFIRM YOUR APPLICATION THE NEXT DAY, Please inform the details of such payment in 9995209903.
Admission to the Bcom/BA/BBA/BSc Degree Programme shall be open only to candidates who have passed the Plus Two or equivalent examination recognized by Kerala University
How to apply:
All candidates should apply through the KERALA UNIVERSITY centralized online portal. Those who wish to apply for Management quota should also apply online through the link provided in the college website. University register number and Index Mark which you get from KERALA UNIVERSITY admission portal are mandatory for submission of this application. For further details refer prospectus for UG Admissions 2022 available in KERALA UNIVERSITY admission portal.
Steps to be followed:
1. Open UG Admission for Management Quota 2022-23
2. New Applicant needs to register with Name, Mobile Number, Email and Date of Birth in DD-MM-YYYY format. Please note that the email address and Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY format entered will be used for login after registration.
3.Once Registration is clicked, you will be directed to the Payment Gateway to make the payment of Application fees, DO NOT CLOSE THE PAGE, You will be redirected to our website on completion of payment. 4. Once registration is complete you can login with your email and Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY format.
5. All mandatory fields in the application should be filled.
6. Remember you can SAVE and exit at any time before completing the application and can log in later to complete the application.
7. After filling all mandatory fields you need to CONFIRM the application. Once confirmed no further change in the entries are allowed.
Kindly make sure that you entered all informations correctly before confirming. Confirmed application is considered for rank list generation.
8. You can download the PDF of the application, Marksheet of SSLC and Plus two once the CONFIRMATION is done by logging in.
Things to be ready before submitting the online application
1. Applicants Photo:
Candidates need to upload passport size photo. Candidates will require a scanned/digital image of their photograph, dimensions 150 (Width) x 200 (Height) pixels (preferred) and file size should be between 10 kb-500 kb. (File formats: .jpg/.gif/.png)
2. Signature of Applicant:
Candidates need to upload their signature. Candidate should also have a scanned image of their signature. The Signature should not be in capital letters. The candidate should sign on a white paper with black/blue ink pen. The preferred dimension for signature is 140 x 60 pixels and file size should be less than 200 kb. (File formats: .jpg/.gif/.png)
3. SSLC and Plus two mark sheet:
Candidates need to keep the softcopy of their Plus two mark sheets ready for uploading. File formats: .jpg/.gif/.png/.pdf with a file size less than 1 MB
Mode of Selection:
Admission to Bcom/BA/BBA/BSc programme Marian College of Arts & Science is based on the marks of qualifying exam. The candidates will be called for a Personal Interview as part of the admission process. The date of personal interview will be intimated to you in person via your registered email ID.
Kindly note your application number for future correspondence.
The registered email will be considered for all the future communication regarding the admission process.
Documents to be produced at the time of Interview:
1) Print out of the completed online application generated by the Candidate.
2) Fee receipt (Original copy) towards Registration fee for Rs500.
3) Allotment Memo (Latest) - for merit allotment.
4) Original mark list of the qualifying examination.
5) Fee Receipt (Original Copy) towards special fee affiliation, matriculation, recognition, eligibility fee etc for Rs1850.
6) Certificate to prove date of birth/ SSLC certificate.
7) TC from the Institution last attended.
8) Migration certificate.
9) Course & Conduct Certificate.
10) Original Community Certificate in the case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ OEC/BPL category.- for Merit allotment.
11) Income certificate if applicable.
12) Non creamy layer Certificate in the case of SEBC/ OEC candidates for merit allotment.
13) Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks, if any.
14) Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala in case of candidates who have passed qualifying examination other than HSE/ VHSE conducted by Government of Kerala or the examination conducted by CBSE and CISCE.
15) Any other relevant certificate for any claim made in the application.
16) Passport size photo.
For any queries, contact us: