1. Assistant Professors
- English -1
- Commerce/ Management Studies- 2
- Malayalam -1
- Good Academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade at Masters Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University.
- Candidates besides fulfilling the above qualifications should have cleared the eligibility test for Lectureship conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar tests accredited by the UGC.
- In the absence of NET qualified candidates, Candidates with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade at Masters Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University may be considered.
Age: Not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2017.
2. Office Superintendent -1
- A degree from a recognised University is desirable.
- Working experience as Clerk, Head Accountant or Superintendent in a College affiliated to Universities in Kerala.
Age: Not more than 60 years as on 01-01-2017
Retired hands can also apply for the post of Office Superintendent.
Last date of receipt of application forms for both vacancies is on 23/05/2017.