" Via, Veritas, Vita (The Way, the Truth, and the Life) "
" A new generation of virtuous leaders who serve their fellow men and women in justice, truth and love. "
" To create an atmosphere of intellectual vigor and morality in which the youth of our nation may find their achievement and attain greatness as renowned men and women of service. "
- 1. Excellence: Achieve academic and professional goals by conforming to high standard of integrity, ethics and performance.
- 2. Student Centeredness: Creating an educational environment and culture that demonstrate and support the importance of students in the learning process
- 3. Diversity: Catering to the needs of the divergent learning styles, values and goals of all students.
- 4. Lifelong Learning: Ensuring education that makes students independent thinkers striving for personal growth.
- 5. Teamwork and Collaboration: A pleasant and amiable environment where goals are attained through persistent efforts and spirited team dynamics.